Processes and Fees for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
As your bankruptcy attorney, we want to be sure that you are fully-informed along every step of the way, and to know that we are here to fight for you.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Fees
- The filing fee for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy is $310.
- The mandatory credit counseling course prior to filing normally costs about $10 per filing.
- The financial management course costs approximately $10.
Milestones for Chapter 13 with Your Bankruptcy Attorney
In a typical Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, you can expect to reach the following milestones:
- Initial consultation with a bankruptcy attorney
- Necessary forms and schedules completed
- Completion of pre-petition credit counseling
- Review, approval and filing of petition and schedules
- Completion of financial management course
- 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Chapter 13 repayment plan